Friday, March 1, 2019

Seasons

We are always going through some kind of season, whether that’s a season of growth, a season of lessons, a season of difficult situations, a season of happiness, a season of flourishing, whatever the season is, we’re all going through some kind of season. Right now, I’m going through a season of growth where I’m learning how to 100% lean on God and trust in a Him. It is a very scary season because I have no idea what direction to go in, where to go next, what to do, I am the most confused I’ve ever been and at a complete standstill; the beauty of it all is I still have God. Regardless, of what has happened, He is still here. I believe God gives us seasons like this to grow us and bring us closer to Him. One of my favorite quotes is by Rick Warren and it says, “The deepest level of worship is praising God inspite of pain, trusting Him during a trial, surrenderingwhile suffering, and loving Him when He seems distant.” Throughout everything that I’m facing right now, I am not facing it alone and God has a purpose for it all. As scary of a season this is, I am so looking forward to what God is going to do in my life through this and how He is going to mold me!

No comments:

Post a Comment