Tuesday, January 29, 2019

God Gives Us Amazing Days To Prepare Us For The Bad Days From Satan

Do you ever have those great days that are followed by life punching you directly in the face? You have a great weekend and then on Monday your car breaks down, or you go to a weekend-long conference that was beyond amazing and then on Monday everything seems to go wrong? I think things like this happen to everyone. It just happened to me last week; we had a youth event at church that was beyond amazing and God really moved and did some cool things. My Friday and Saturday were beyond amazing, but come Sunday after church, Satan was trying to knock me down as hard as he could. Sunday sucked and was beyond a struggle, but at the end of the day God had given me two amazing days before which prepared me for Sunday. Satan wanted me to get mad and be angry and forget about all God did in the past two days, but it didn't work in his favor. If it wouldn't have been for Friday and Saturday, I don't know what kind of wreck I would have been on Sunday. God is good and has the most perfect timing and I was reminded of that on Sunday. Satan is going to try to tear you down, especially after you have been built up by God, but God is good and gives us strength and hope for days that feel like the worst and longest days. The days following the really good ones where God really did something awesome, where God refreshed and renewed you, those are the days when Satan will fight extremely hard to make you who you were before, to make it seem like nothing even happened during those days. When Satan comes at you on the days following those great days, remind him what happened during those days prior and remind him who you serve. Remind him that he can fight as much as he wants to, but you're on the side that has already won. Don't let Satan ruin something God gave you. The day may be difficult, but another day is coming and that day will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment